Sandal McKim Wedge Wedge McKim Sandal Popular Articles
Most read in The Lancet Infectious Diseases within the past 30 days.
The Lancet Infectious Diseases: Most Cited
- Global epidemiology of hepatitis C virus infection
(Cited 2002 time(s))
2005; Lancet Infectious Diseases; Shepard, C.W. | Finelli, L. | Alter, M.J.
- Emergence of a new antibiotic resistance mechanism in India, Pakistan, and the UK: A molecular, biological, and epidemiological study
(Cited 1611 time(s))
2010; The Lancet Infectious Diseases; Kumarasamy, K.K. | Toleman, M.A. | Walsh, T.R. | Bagaria, J. | Butt, F. |...
- The global burden of group A streptococcal diseases
(Cited 1277 time(s))
2005; Lancet Infectious Diseases; Carapetis, J.R. | Steer, A.C. | Mulholland, E.K. | Weber, M.
- Leptospirosis: A zoonotic disease of global importance
(Cited 1180 time(s))
2003; Lancet Infectious Diseases; Bharti, A.R. | Nally, J.E. | Ricaldi, J.N. | Matthias, M.A. | Diaz, M.M. |...
- Schistosomiasis and water resources development: systematic review, meta-analysis, and estimates of people at risk
(Cited 1163 time(s))
2006; Lancet Infectious Diseases; Steinmann, P. | Keiser, J. | Bos, R. | Tanner, M. | Utzinger, J.
Content provided by Scopus